User Interface Design Framework
Design faster with Illustrator
Zipped pack : 2,6 Mo
This Pack is published under a Creative Commons Attribution license and Free for both personal and commercial use. You can copy, adapt, remix, distribute or transmit it.
Under this condition: provide a mention of this "User Interface Design framework" and a link back to this page: http://www.webalys.com/design-interface-application-framework.php
Graphic styles Library
200 graphic styles to change buttons, headers or blocks in 1 click
Minimal Vector Icons
260 Vector Icons for creating Wireframes and Webdesign
GUI Elements Library
Hundreds of vector elements for designing Interfaces
Why using the GUI Framework for Web Designers?
- Design faster wireframes and create better mockup deliverables with Illustrator.
- Design usable application interface with hundreds of common GUI elements : just drop them from Illustrator Panels or pick them in the library files.
- Customize easily the vectors GUI elements to your own needs : you can easily resize, color or tweak their appearance.
- Benefit from a consistent UI elements library made by a web designer expert in application interface design.
A pragmatic GUI Framework
- The GUI elements are based on common interface patterns.
- They integrate usability good practices and are perfect for wireframes design.
- They are also a good start for interface application design : the appearance is consistent, they are easily customizable and all states of interaction are provided.
Free Design Resources
Get More Free Resources!
Receive an alert when we release New Free Resources:
No Spam - You will receive an email alert only when we release New Free Resources